whut?, how? why?
- If this needs a platform update write testcase for change
- Impl this
- Run testcase
- Rewrite text
- Spell check text
- Test resource on local host
- Add references
- Review after a day & focus text
- Remove/collapse duplicate text
- Update links in adjacent resources
- Add to local svn
- Upload to FTP server
- Tag in twitter channel
- Upload/ mention in relevant places
- If there are platform changes, add to git (there is a dup here as I had SVN running on my workstation way before I added anything to the public GIT).
What do I put in articles?
There is some overlap of text here with the article on English. In terms of content rather than English, I am trying to put enough content in here, that you want to read it; leveraged against not being too long and being short enough that I have time to write and edit each article.
It may be academic snobbery, but I never wish to post a list of screen shots, as that is poor use of technology. I will supply source not screen-shots where it is appropriate.