MT use a fairly standard work-order based strategy. I have done a few big projects, and a lot of small work-orders.
- a generic dealer locator ~ implemented the newer locator library. The dialect had to be carefully monitored to ensure we wrote in en_AUS.
- applied to CJD AU ~ I worked on the engine, this link is a single dealer. Here I implemented a non-descript work-orders, to meet customer requirements.
- Specific features inside JCT, mostly adjusting the site for current commercial relationships.
- Some internationalisation and UX ~ the owners are Italian, the site is Japanese. Wrote a set of backend data import features for this client.
- Implemented commercial vehicle site features mostly applied to sprinter, so the commercial vehicles had same features as user vehicles. Same again for used vans MB.
- The visitors feature.
- A templated messaging service, ~ development before sale ~ to allow MB business units to message customers about event inside branding.
- A technical solution for discovering the nearest source for a requested vehicle.
- The Perl work was headless and no UI.