Another epic page to group the resources relating to “martech”/ marketing technology.
- html5-market ~ NB: last updated 2014
- browser-market ~ new version of above
- cors-headers ~ Marketing people are free to say this page is boring, but they have to understand it; or most aggregation schemes don't work.
- drupal-notes ~ detailed tech centric notes on a CMS, includes some comparison to CMS market.
- In theory I have a resource on Yii CMS, but I haven't written it yet, as paid work got in the way.
- There is no page about wordpress on my site, as I need to skirt round several articles per day about how-to-install-wordpress any time I look at linked-in.
Projects relevant to marketing:
- 2012-13 mt-projects covers next two items
- visitors tool
- GIS route-plotting
- 2014 senior-developer
- 2015-16 lead-engineer usability-casestudy-01
- expert-system-notes I didn't write any code for this, but this is my analysis. As far as this only contains public content and wish lists; I don't see why I can't share it.