This is a simple site with alot of words. My objective is communication.
When I don't have large projects going on, I am adding more content (and when I do, I am scribbling notes to publish later).
Many of these articles are to show non-visible artifacts. If I am re-engineering your sales platform, I will make many changes. Looking at the front-end skin of another sales platform doesn't say whether I am good at re-engineering, or not. That I can write the article means I know about the subject.
About the site:
You are interested in reading this site as:
- I have sent you a link.
- You are looking for a software developer.
- You looking to solve a problem, and are reading.
- You are randomly reading about technology.
The site is:
- Lots of material removed from my CV, so I can keep that concise.
- Articles on technology.
- Project notes for various bits of software I have created.
- Assessments of various technology and processes.
- Mostly, alot of words.
This list got too big, I moved it to here.
- I read